*First person to explain the title reference gets a prize (your choice between 49 U.S. Military "Saddam Playing Cards" I bought in Burma... and a severed goat head).
I have seen the jacket with my own eyes...there was some point in college when we all thought it would be cool to bring our letter jackets...man we were losers
Phillip, In celebration of you and World Hemo Day, I had a beautiful bleed, very very red in color. So much so, that my personnal nurse "Marie" drove me to the local ER.....now I have a lovely bandage and splint!
Speaking of bleeding, in an unprovoked attack your dad decided to take me on. This was at the tennis tournament. Ya he left the tournament bleeding. I guess I have to teach him in your absence.
13 comments:
it was on your letter jacket from high school...i will take the goat head please
um.
send pictures of your hemophilia day celebration, and the severed goats head will be in the mail.
scott, you better share that goat head with jenni, because i know she's the real winner here....
I have seen the jacket with my own eyes...there was some point in college when we all thought it would be cool to bring our letter jackets...man we were losers
whatever scott. the letterjacket revolution (LTR) is sweeping the campus. i was president of the national honors society and my jacket said so.
i get that you never got one after getting cut from little league, but at least the LTR was an ethos.
Phillip, In celebration of you and World Hemo Day, I had a beautiful bleed, very very red in color. So much so, that my personnal nurse "Marie" drove me to the local ER.....now I have a lovely bandage and splint!
I have a letter jacket phil...and it has all of my mathlete awards on it...soo booya
Gail wins 49 Saddam cards.
but hey, i had to look at gail's bloody finger AND drive to the er (in the scary storm, i might add, so that should count for double points...)
Marie,
You can have my goat's head...you deserve it more than me, thats for sure...
be gentle... i bleed was on your letter jacket?
Speaking of bleeding, in an unprovoked attack your dad decided to take me on. This was at the tennis tournament. Ya he left the tournament bleeding. I guess I have to teach him in your absence.
dang, how did i miss this post!! i should have celebrated!
Post a Comment