Thursday, May 7, 2009

Great Americans

7 comments:

arbuckle said...

No way. I have to watch this when I get home . . . out of control.

phillip said...

you're a great american, trey.


it's really not that bad. i think they're just trying to be funny. but.. it's in keeping with the kind of stuff he really does get ripped for.

Unknown said...

This makes me sad. The best they've got is, what he likes on a hamburger. Whether they were trying to be funny or not, it is ridiculous.

phillip said...

wait i just listened to laura ingraham's. it really is that bad.

Scott said...

I bet Obama went poo afterwards too...they should totally cover that...

Laura Ingrahams was terrible..."what kind of man gets a burger without ketchup?" Really, I get my burger without ketchup...Then she asks if these guys have nothing better to do, i would pose the same question to her, has she nothing better to cover?

The other two were trying to be funny i think but her's is ridiculous

Kyrsten said...

Okay. I am now enlightened.

This just confirms that I am right to listen to NPR and not watch Fox News.

Scott--excellent point. I bet he did too.

Here's to the GOP wallowing in their own for the next half century . . .

arbuckle said...

Ugh. Apparently I was signed in last night as my wife. For clarity's sake, that last comment was mine.