Sunday, August 17, 2008

house; (hint).

our foundation in thailand sent us pictures of where we'll live in phayao. we expected a lot less than this:







oddly, it looks a lot like where we lived in the dominican republic.. which, at the time, also surprised me. apparently everything everywhere looks sorta like orange county. this is just one of limitless discoveries of american architectural soft power you'll make when you come visit thailand. (hint).

we're glad, though, that it seems big enough to host visitors. (hint). then again.. so are this and this (wealthy hints).

1 comment:

The Blowey Bunch said...

Phillip, Me and kehnley missed out on a great party I heard. Sorry we couldn't make it! But I have to say you are making it very appealing for Bry and I to do some traveling nearby! :) Lets see if I can convence him for a 3 year aniversary trip! So happy for you and your lady!
*Bloweys*